Amenities & Services
The Cottages fosters independence in a secure, loving environment.
24-Hour Personalized, Caring Support
The Cottages maximizes your independence with personalized support. You will live independently in your own private apartment, while having the security of knowing help is there 24 hours a day. Our professional staff will be available to assist you with medications, bathing, dressing and personal care. Everyone needs something different and your assistance plan will be tailored to meet your specific needs. Each Tenant at The Cottages will have a state-of-the-art emergency call response system that provides you with peace of mind knowing you can reach staff at all hours of the day and night.
- Spacious, private apartments with kitchenette and private balcony or patio
- Handicapped accessible, basic cable, internet access, individual temperature control, all utilities except telephone
- Free use of washer and dryers on each floor
- Handicapped accessible elevators
- Beauty/Barber - Full salon services*
- Inviting fireplace lounge, fireplace library and card room.
- Fireplace dining room
- Comfortable overnight guest suite for your out-of-town guests
- Spacious garages and/or storage*
- Exercise or therapy room, whirlpool spa
- Community and social events/activities
- Wrap around patio overlooking pond and woods with wildlife (Golden Pond)
- Front porch and rear patio looking out over the spacious and private meadow (MeadowLands)
*Garage parking and beauty/barber shop services are available at an additional cost
Services Included in the Basic Rate:
- 24-hour experienced staff, RN visits weekly, Emergency response system
- Three nutritious homemade meals daily. On-site full-time cook
- Housekeeping and linen service weekly
- Medication management, personal assistance and daily health monitoring
On-Site Services Arranged:
Podiatry, therapy, home health, palliative and hospice, physician visits **
** Currently one physician visits his patients at The Cottages routinely. Others require office visits. This is subject to change as Physicians agree to do visits.